The TD Incubator for Creative Entrepreneurship is an exciting, new program that provides emerging music creators with seed funding, mentorship, and the opportunity to participate in a progressive webinar series that will hone their skills of entrepreneurship while providing them with the tools and resources needed to turn their talent into a sustainable career.
Deadline: 30 April 2023
Each participant in the Incubator for Creative Entrepreneurship will receive:
$3,000 START-UP GRANT
Up to $3,000 to offset start-up costs (marketing, branding, or start up needs etc.)
Access to a Professional in the industry to provide mentorship
Access to webinar series, led by industry leaders in Canada
The exclusive webinar series is a critical part of the program to ensure participants can enhance their knowledge as artist entrepreneurs. The webinar series will focus on developing entrepreneurial skills for music creators, and provide the tools and knowledge to assist in making their talent a sustainable career. Webinar topics will include subject matters around financial literacy, digital media management, publishing, and much more!
Each participant in the TD Incubator for Creative Entrepreneurship program will receive:
- A cash grant of up to $3,000, which is intended to defray start-up costs (such as costs for marketing, business development, branding, etc.).
- Mentorship by an industry professional chosen / matched / provided by SOCAN Foundation.
- Access to an exclusive webinar series led by industry professionals and experts.
- Demonstrate artistic merit in songwriting through the original works they submitted in their applications.
- Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
- Demonstrate a dedication to establishing a long-term career in the music industry as a music creator.
Complete an application in full and submit it via SOCAN Foundation’s Application Portal by the stated deadline. (Incomplete applications will not be considered.)
- Ability to attend all webinar and mentorship sessions.
- Agree to meaningfully participate in and contribute to every component of the program.
- Acknowledge TD and the SOCAN Foundation via social media.
For more information about the program, please read our Terms and Conditions or contact email@example.com.